Need inspiration, try our tried and true recipes
- 1 ½ Medium onion, Chopped
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Large Rib of Celery, Chopped
- 2 TBSP Garlic Minced or Garlic Powder
- 3 TBSP Vegetable Oil
- 4-5 lb. Brush Creek Valley Farm Ground Beef
- 8 TBSP Chili Powder
- 1 TBSP Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- ¼ tsp Hot Pepper Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2-8 oz Cans of Tomato Sauce/Paste
- 2-3 Cans of Canned Tomatoes (diced tomatoes if you do not have canned)
- 1 ¼ c Water
- 1-4 oz can diced green chilies
- 1 Bay leaf
Put it all together:
- Chop Onion, Green Pepper & Celery.
- Sauté Onion, Peppers, Celery and garlic in oil until they’re transparent.
- Add BCVF hamburger to sautéed onion, pepper, celery and garlic in large sauce pan.
- Cook until there is no red.
- Combine cumin, garlic, salt, chili powder, hot pepper sauce.
- Add canned tomatoes juice or tomato paste, green chilies & Bay leaf.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 3 hours.
- Stir often.
Any Memphis-style rub
Rack of spare ribs
- Remove membrane on ribs to help with tenderness.
- Marinate ribs in Italian dressing (1-2 days)
- Preheat oven to 300
- Cook in oven for 3 hours on flat surface with meat separated.
1lb ground beef
1 onion, diced (about 1 cup)
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1 (15 oz can) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
1 (10 oz) package frozen steam-in-bag brown rice, unthawed
1 cup low-sodium beef broth
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus more for garnish
½ cup sour cream
½ avocado, chopped
Chopped cilantro and crushed red pepper, for garnish
- Stir beef, onion, and bell pepper into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring and breaking up lumps, until beef is browned and onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in chili powder, cumin, beans, rice and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered until liquid is mostly evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in cheese until melted. Serve topped with sour cream and avocado. Garnish with cilantro and red pepper.
1lb Stew Meat
1 carton Beef Broth
1 pack Onion Soup Mix
Potatoes & Carrots
Salt & Pepper stew meat, roll in flour. Press “sauté” and slightly brown the stew meat- leaving the lid off. Turn off sauté, put vegetables in the pot, pour the beef broth over all, sprinkle the Onion Soup Mix on top.
Put the lid on. Press, “Manual” time it to pressure cook for 25 minutes. The dial on top back as to be in the CENTER (turning to the sides lets the steam out).
It takes a while to build up pressure – the into will count down the minutes. Release the steam by turning the dial to the side.
NEVER OPEN THE LID WITHOUT RELEASING THE STEAM AND CHECKING THE RED BUTTON.
“I traveled across the country from California to try one of their hamburgers and it was totally worth it. Amazing! Melted like butter when you eat it. Thankfully they have boxes you order. So instead of driving 3,000 miles I can have it delivered straight to my door. So much better than anything store bought. Guess what beef actually has flavor! Yeah who woulda known. The way they raise their beef results in flavors I promise you have never experienced!”
“Their burgers looked and smelled out of this world! Super nice people, will be checking out their shop.”
“The meat box does not disappoint! Steaks, bacon, ground beef, sausage are all delicious. Delivery was as promised. Keep up the good work.”
“This meat is sooo delicious. We love the way it’s packed....”
“Love BCVF products....best steaks, ground beef, bacon, sausage....family owned and great to deal with....love the home delivery service!”
“I live pretty far away and I was a bit skeptical at first but Now I won’t get my meat anywhere else. The quality of their meat is truly a cut above anything I’ve ever had. Try it, you will love it too.”
“I have received meat from Brush Creek Valley Farms for over a year now. The quality is always excellent. The service is all that I could expect and more. I tell friends and family about this business all the time.”
“Not only is it incredible meat but the owners are some of the most kind and genuine people you will ever speak to.”
“By far the best meat you can buy, I won’t feed my family anything but! The owners of BCVF are so friendly, responsive... ”